CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PURCHASE OF A QUALITY BRADSHAW AUSTRALIA PRODUCT – A PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN MANUFACTURED TO EXACTING STANDARDS. AS SUCH WE DO NOT ANTICIPATE ANY DEFECT AND WARRANT AGAINST MANUFACTURING AND/OR MATERIAL DEFECT ON OUR PRODUCTS. LISTED BELOW ARE OUR WARRANTY PERIODS*:
a) CAST & PLATED BEDS - 1 Year structural and finish warranty. Fair wear and tear. This does not cover: Water damage, heat damage, humidity damage, accidental damage or inappropriate use of the item*
b) MIRRORED FURNITURE - 1 Year structural warranty. This inlcudes handles, runners and the frame. Fair wear and tear. This does not cover: Water damage, heat damage, humidity damage, accidental damage or inappropriate use of the item,*
c) WOOD BEDROOM FURNITURE** - 2 Years structural warranty. This inlcudes handles, runners, frame and slats. Fair wear and tear. This does not cover: Water damage, heat damage, humidity damage, accidental damage, inappropriate use of the item, or damge to upholstery is not covered under warranty. *
d) CHAIRS, SOFAS AND BENCHES* carry a 1 Year return to base warranty. Fair wear and tear. This does not cover: Water damage, heat damage, humidity damage, accidental damage, inappropriate use of the item, or damge to upholstery is not covered under warranty. *
e) UPHOLSTERED BEDS. 1 Year structural warranty and 1 year fabric warranty. Fair wear and tear. This does not cover: Water damage, heat damage, humidity damage, accidental damage, inappropriate use of the item, or damge to upholstery is not covered under warranty *
f) Ex display, used or seconds products carry a 1 year warranty unless stated otherwise. Fair wear and tear. This does not cover: Water damage, heat damage, humidity damage, accidental damage, inappropriate use of the item.
All warranties are subject to the conditions setout below:
- The product has not been subject to damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or accident, and failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance. This warranty is also subject to the product not previously being altered or repaired by anyone other than Bradshaw Australia. Reasonable wear and tear, wilful misue and accidental damage are not covered under warranty.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- We expect our dealers to administer front line warranty repairs. Provided that the goods are deemed to be faulty under warranty by Bradshaw Australia, we will supply free of charge any required replacement parts. We do not offer an onsite repair service. It is the duty of the retailer/dealer to deal with any warranty issues. We cannot be responsible for any costs that may be incurred to ascertain what the reported issue may or may not be. This inlcudes but is not limited to; collection of goods from the customers property, redlivery of goods to the customers property, onsite inspection or onsite repairs.
- Bradshaw Australia reserves unto itself the sole right to make the final decision as to whether there is a defect in materials and/or workmanship and whether or not the product is within the warranty.
- Under the terms of this warranty, should a repair be authorised by Bradshaw Australia the repair or replacement of the product will be at the option of Bradshaw Australia Pty Ltd. Only repairs carried out by Bradshaw Australia are covered by this warranty.
- No responsibility will be taken for goods lost, mislaid or damaged whilst in transit.
- Bradshaw Australia standards and tolerances are not deemed to be defects nor are accepted industry variations in powder coat finishes on metal products; and/or grain or colour match of timber components. The use of grain and timber filling compounds are considered acceptable industry practice.
- In the event of an accepted warranty claim within the first twelve months of ownership, any transport costs incurred between the consumer’s place of residence and the retailer/original place of purchase are at the consumer’s expense.
- Should a fault or defect be deemed as not being covered under warranty, a quote will be provided to effect the required repairs before any work is commenced.
- This warranty does not extend to mirror glass, upholstery fabrics and/or hardware items or cover oxidisation of metallic paint finishes.
- Claims under this warranty must be made in writing, within two weeks of the defect occurring and must include all necessary documentation including the retail purchase receipt showing the retailer’s name and date of purchase.
- The benefits of this warranty are additional to any statutory obligations under the Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory laws.
- To the extent permitted by law, Bradshaw Australia total liability for loss or damage of every kind related to the product in any way whatsoever is limited to the amount paid to the retailer by the consumer for the product, or the cost of repairing the product, whichever is greater.
- We usually carry spares of parts that could wear out and are classed as consumables and/or are a naturally removable part of a product, these include: drawer runners and handles, bed parts including finials, bolt packs and slats, side rails, headboard and footboards. Due to the nature and manufacturing processes of the products we sell, especially casegoods, we do not carry spare drawers as each product is handmade and hand finished. As such it is extremely unlikely that drawers are interchangeable. Neither do we carry spare pieces of glass or mirror as each piece is hand cut and beveled to fit each handmade unit. In addition to this, neither glass or mirror that are affixed to the carcass of a product can be classed as a "consumable" item, rather these are integral to the construction of the unit and affixed with industrial strength glue.
- We strongly advise & recommend that handles on mirror and glass products are not overtightened. Overtightening of the handle may lead to the mirror or glass cracking. This is not covered under our warranty.
- We strongly advise & recommend that fixing bolts and finials/knobs are not overtightened. Overtightening of these parts may damage the unit. This is not covered under our warranty.
- Any partial or full refunds given due to faulty products will only be up to a maximum of the product value on the invoice. We are not responsible for, nor will we reimburse any original freight costs paid, or associated costs such as delivery costs from you to your customer, assembly costs or return freight costs from your customer to you. At no point will freight claims for FIS delivered products be considered.
- If a replacement product or parts are not available, we will issue either a partial credit or a full credit on a case by case basis in accordance with condition point 17.
- We do not accept change of mind or order cancellations once the order has been picked, packed and/or shipped.
- These terms and conditions supersede and exclude all prior and other discussions, representations (contractual or otherwise) and arrangements relating to the supply of the products or any part of the products. This includes representations not made by us relating to the performance of the products or any part of the products or the results that ought to be expected from using the product.
Availability of Identical Materials:-
If identical materials are not available at the time of the warranty claim for repair or replacement, Bradshaw Australia reserves the right to substitute materials or product of equal quality.
DURING FIRST YEAR AFTER PURCHASE
If during the first 12 months of ownership of the product a defect or fault become evident, the cost of repairs or replacement to the product(s) (at the manufacturers discretion) will be borne by Bradshaw Australia at no cost to the purchaser. After 12 months the cost of repairs or replacement must be borne by the purchaser. We will not be held responsible for any costs incurred by our customer to replace/repair warranty replaced product. We will require photographic evidence in all cases.
*Selected items. Certain products may only have a 12 month manufacturer warranty, a list of these is shown at the top of these terms and condiions. Please also note that warranties may not apply in certain circumstances in geographical areas where humidty and moisture content is high. This also applies to products used in coastal areas where the product may be subject to sea air.
*Chairs, Sofas, Stools and Benches carry a 12 month return to base warranty. Fair wear and tear, or damge to upholstery is not covered under warranty
**Structural warranty applies to the integrity of the product and not necceasrily the finish of paint or plating etc. Fair wear and tear and natural degridation must be allowed for in all circumstances.
*All upholstery carries a 1 year warranty. Fair wear and tear, or damge to upholstery is not covered under warranty.
Website Use and important product Information to note:
Content and images on this website is intended to provide a guide only and any errors or omissions are unintentional. Due to variables such as but not limited to: colour variations on computer monitors, mobile phones screen settings, individual display settings and lighting conditions, also including factory production techniques and different raw materials, my-furniture.com.au will not accept responsibility or returns if there is a reasonable difference in colour and/or finish between products and photos on the website. There may be variances in the finish, colour and look of certain fabrics, woods, metal products. mirror etc. We endeavour to represent the products as closely as possible, but there may be times when there are variations beyond our control.
We reserve the right to alter and modify the design or finish and materials used on any products we sell over time, previous purchase of a product(s) does not gurantee that the most recent purchased product(s) will be exactly the same.
Dimensions on our website are approximate. For all products we try to provide accurate measurements whenever possible, but these may vary from time to time, and whilst we endeavour to ensure this information is correct, we accept no liability for variations in these measurements.
All of our beds are designed to fit the corresponding Australian size mattress. Mattresses can vary in size, finish and thickness from different manufacturers. Our beds are made to have tolerances for the mattresses to fit inside. These tolerances may differ across different bed products. These are not a fault, but designed this way to allow for any variances.
Wood products can vary from piece to piece in terms of finish. As this is a natural product and not man made, there can be noticeable differences between the Images dispayed and the product you receive. We endeavour to represent the product in our Images and descriptions as accurately as possible, but there may be differences in colour, finish, general appearance, wood imperfections - knots etc that are all Inherent in wood furniture production. There may also be differences between different batches of wood products, so we cannot gaurantee that If you purchase a product, and then purchase a matching product later, that there will not be discrepancies or differences in how the product looks or even feels. We will not accept these as faults or warranty issues, as they are part of the character of natural wood products and you should factor this in when purchasing these Items.
Mirrored and Glass furniture must be kept away from moisture. Cleaning should be with a microfibre cloth, and if a cleaning agent is used it must be sprayed onto the cloth and not onto the unit itself. By the nature of mirror, water or moisture can ingress into the mirror, and cause the mirror to degrade. This would not be covered under any warranty, as this is not fair wear and tear. Please also note that in areas near the coast, exposure to sea air can also cause mirror to degrade due to the high salt levels. Areas of high humidity can also lead to the glass/mirror degrading over time. Care must be taken to ensure that the mirror is not exposed to these types of elements. This type of wear is not covered under warranty.
Reclaimed wood products can have major flaws, such as: Marks, dents, cracks, non level sections, warped sections, knots etc. The wood will be aged and used in appearance. As these are reclaimed wood items, this is to be expected, and part of the sytle of the product and will be advertised as such. Any images provided are for guideline only, as each piece will be unique and different, and no two pieces will look the same.
Industrial products may have intentional flaws such as, scrubbed paintwork, reclaimed wood, intentional rusting processes (aging) applied. Uneven parts, marks, dents and cracks. This is to be expected, and part of the sytle of the product and will be advertised as such. Any images provided are for guideline only, as each piece will be unique and different, and no two pieces will look the same.
In using the website, the User agrees to abide by Federal and State Laws including copyright laws. The User agrees to access/use website content for personal and commercial use only. The User agrees not to use, disclose, provide, publish, reproduce or copy, in whole or in part, now or at any time, web content for any purpose without obtaining prior written consent from Bradshaw Australia Pty Ltd.
By using our website and as per your account contract terms and conditions, you agree to receiving marketing emails, texts or calls. You will have the option to unsubscribe at any time.